- 2021 Full-time Faculty Opening (Library and Information Science)
- 게시글 내용
2021 Full-time Faculty Opening (Library and Information Science)
* Please check the PROCESS and NOTE above before applying. *
1. Academic Positions
* Applications of outstanding scholars are strongly encouraged regardless of academic openings.
* Applications of female and international candidate are also strongly encouraged.
1-1. Sinchon Campus (Seoul)
Department or Program
Field of Research
College of Liberal Arts
Library and Information Science
- Applicants with doctorate program in progress who expect to obtain a doctorate degree before the appointment date are also eligible to apply.
- Appointment date: September 1, 2021
1) Applicants must have at least one year of research or teaching experience after obtaining a Ph.D. or equivalent degree (exceptions are noted in the ‘Remark’ above).
2) Applicants must be legally eligible to work at a private university in Korea.
3) Applicants must agree with the general Christian education principles espoused by Yonsei University.
4) A certain number of credit hours are required to be taught in English.
5) Per Article 4-3 of the DECREE ON THE APPOINTMENT OF EDUCATION OFFICIAL, applicants with a bachelor's degree from certain universities are not eligible to apply (please check the ‘Remark’ in the table above).
3. Required Documents
1) Two printed copies of application form and List & Summary of Research Publication(s) [online application]
2) Official diploma and transcripts (Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D.)
* Photocopies may be submitted at the time of application; but short-listed candidates for presentation/interview must submit the official documents at the time of presentation/interview.
3) A USB containing the applicant's Ph.D. dissertation (PDF/MS-Word/HWP format)
4) A printed copy of each publication (or equivalent documentation for exhibitions and performances) published since March 2017
* Accepted manuscripts can be listed with acceptance letter from Editor-in-Chief or publisher.
5) Letters of recommendation (From two or more professors (professionals) in the same program or field)
* Among the required documents, only the letters of recommendation can be submitted by e-mail.
* The applicant's full name and the name of school/program the applicant is applying for must be specified in the letter.
* When submitting the original letter of recommendation by mail or in person: the recommender should seal the envelope and sign on the sealing line.
* When submitting the recommendation letter via E-mail: the recommender should submit the recommendation letter directly to the e-mail addresses provided below. The recommendation letter should be in an image format with recommender’s signature (i.e. PDF, JPG) (HWP or DOC format, which are subject to modification, will not be accepted.)
College (Grad. School)
Recommendation Letter via Email to:
College of Liberal Arts
4. Submission Period: By February 19, 2021, 3 pm
(except lunch time, weekends, holidays)
* Applications may be submitted by mail, but must arrive at the office by 5:00 p.m. on February 19, 2021.
* Late applications will not be considered.
5. Mailing Address
[College of Liberal Arts], Yonsei University, 50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 03722, Korea
1) Candidates invited for presentation and interview will be personally contacted by e-mail on March.
2) The successful candidates will be notified by the Office of Academic Affairs via e-mail by the end of June 2021.
7. To Apply
Please check the PROCESS and NOTE above before applying.
- No previous post